Santa Barbara, Calif. – Purnell has announced the addition of two new sales representatives operating in the key territories of the Rockies and Canada.
Bend, Ore. – The Conservation Alliance board recently elected Kirsten Blackburn, marketing manager at Keen, Inc., and Deven Clemens, senior director of corporate finance at Clif Bar & Company to serve on the organization’s board of directors.
Boulder, Colo. – Sierra Designs has added Stephen Barnes to its new product development and innovation team.
This past April, IBM released a video on YouTube featuring The North Face president Todd Spaletto engaged in a charming campsite tête-à-tête with IBM’s Watson.
Bend, Ore. – The Conservation Alliance has named Ibex Outdoor Clothing, Patagonia, and Keen as the winners of its Outstanding Partnership Award for 2016.
Durham, N.C. — Balega International, the N.C.-based performance sock brand, is hosting a retailer sock design contest.
Boulder, Colo. – Salewa North America, parent company of Dynafit, Salewa, Wild Country and Pomoca brands in the U.S. and Canada, has appointed Brian Mecham as new general manager.
Chico, Calif. — United By Blue and Klean Kanteen have announced they are partnering in the name of clean water. The two brands are teaming up to release a series of five co-branded, stainless-steel products that, with each purchase, will remove a pound of trash from a river or ocean.
Latham, N.Y. – Primaloft, Inc. recently promoted Chris Humphris to director of sales Americas.
- Abom to Collaborate with Oregon State University
- Great Outdoor Provision Co. Secures Fifth Columbia/Grassroots Belay Grant
- Sherpa Merges with Innov8 Partners, Appoints New Leadership
- Darn Tough Vermont Appoints Mark Yardley Vice President of Sales
- Wild Iris Raises Nearly $4000 for Wyoming Outdoor Council
- Federal Government to Study the Outdoor Industry’s Impact on Economy